Mini ELM327 WIFI Wireless Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Code Reader Scanner
oxygen sensor voltages, Vehicle speed, intake manifold pressure, air flow rate, calculated engine load, reads and clears trouble codes, fuel pressure, fuel level, engine coolant temp, timing advance, RPM, air intake temp.
Supports OBD2 protocols: J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO15765-4 (CAN)
Output Protocol: Wi-Fi
ISO15765-4 ( CAN )
ISO14230-4 ( KWP2000 )
Output protocol: RS232
1. Works with OBD-II compliant vehicles. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL
2. Works on all 1996 to 2010 cars and light trucks sold in the United States, some 1994 and 1995 models are also ok.
3. Software included in CD for Smartphone, PC and iOS ( for iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Mac ).
4. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning ( over 3000 generic code definitions in the database )
The program lets you perform the following operations:
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning ( over 3000 generic code definitions in the database )
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ( Check Engine light )
Product size (L x W x H) : 8.8 x 4.6 x 2.5 cm / 3.46 x 1.81 x 0.98 inches
1 x WiFi Wireless ELM327 OBD2 OBDII Diagnostic Scanner Tool Adapter,
1 x CD